WHAT OTHER SPORTS DO WE DO??
We are not just gymnastics
Over the past few years Gymnastics across the City and surrounding areas has grown and recognising the demand for our Quality Coaches in other sports as well as gymnastics we have now expanded in to additional areas. All of these sports are still delivered at high qualities overseen by Director of Education and Community Engagement, Zoe Gardner. Zoe Gardner is a qualified PE, Dance and Drama Teacher and has an excellent reputation in the City for both her work in Education over the last 10 years and also producing champions in elite sport.
After 10 years in Sport Education, Zoe now heads up a team of quality coaches, overseeing the programme personally and ensuring all staff deliver to our exceptional standards.
This is now reflected in Sport Excel covering a variety of areas to support Sports Education in your school.
We offer the largest range of Sports in the North West. All classes are taught by qualified coaches and teachers!
• Gymnastics – Following the Lancashire Scheme of Work, Schools Gymnastics Competition framework, Acrobatics, Rhythmic & Acrobatic Gymnastics
• Dance - street dance, Bollywood dance, contemporary dance, rock and roll dance,
• Drama and Physical Theatre
• Cheerleading – street cheer, cheer with poms, cheer stunts, cheer team routines
• Fitness Classes - aerobics, zumba, circuits, GymFit, step aerobics
• Freestyle Urban Gymnastics
• Key Stage 1 and Foundation fundamental gymnastics and multisports
• Preschool Fundamentals
• Tag Rugby
• Children’s Yoga, Body Balance